Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Alexis Evelyn: Wedding Reception Dress pictures- Lisa and Andrew Namminga

Lisa and Andrew Namminga were set to get married on Saturday July 13th, 2013 at a private apple orchard and ranch in Yucipa, California. 

This was the first time I've ever used yellow, so I was a little worried, but man I loved this dress!! I started working on this bad boy in May/June... all while I was planning my move to London, dealing with my current apartment and working 40hours a week...I was busier than ever!
The bride was a cool client and I'm happy my dress got to be a part of her wedding day :)

Attached are pictures of this Alexis Evelyn reception dress adventure!

 
 


Hand embroidered "A+L" at the hem of the dress and added a lace pocket in the bodice for her grandmother's/mother's necklace charms- pocket sewn on left side, close to the heart ;) 

 


Vintage inspired flower design was created with pastel pink pearls and Swarovski crystals at top of bodice. This was all done by hand; it was a big struggle measuring everything properly and hand sewing each pearl...but I loved it!




 


Below is pictures from their wedding day <3 I absolutely LOVE my dress and couldn't be happier with the finished outcome :)  



Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. Truly amazing dresses. I loved each and every one among these. We too have been making plans for a DIY party for our wedding reception and have already booked the garden themed Chicago event venues for the day. If you have some décor inspirations for a rainbow inspired reception, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete