Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 3: Alexis Evelyn Living in London!

 I'm loving this London life!!



The Wireless festival was awesome (7/12/13)!! We got to Olympic Park around 2pm...didn't sneak any drinks in or pre-game and the second we get there people are already wasted or double fisting. So we got our hands on some ciders and got to business!
We saw John Legend, Miguel, Trey Songz, Snoop and Justin Timberlake!!! By the time Trey came out, like 7pm, we were done for! We were making friends with random people and singing and dancing to songs we didn't know. It was awesome! I told him my one rule for the night is to get as close to the stage as possible once JT comes out. He kept his promise and got us in the middle & bought me a JT tank top :) I was excited, wasted and starving! Once JT came out I was satisfied and danced my butt off!
 The problem with drinking all day, excitement and jumping up and down meant potty time!!! Once JT was towards the end of his show, we started walking towards bathroom and exit to get out before the whole world did. We continued to watch the show and broke it down off the lawn, that was the best time!! JT released "Take Back the Night" that day and preformed it that night!! It was unbelievable!! Overall that day with my boy was a success :) We had to take a few trains back and wake up early to help his dad move...so once we got home we crashed out!









Internship!
Was sent on my first material run and I was pretty excited :) I was given the wrong directions at first, but I figured out where to go so it was cool. I went to a warehouse shop to by zippers and snaps then hopped on train to find fabrics on Berwick Street (posh fabric stores that cost a lot money). I had a blast looking for fabric, and fell in love with a few bits and pieces to use for myself :P





Clutch I helped design and create :)






 

On the weekend we went to visit his step dad and his step dad's family :) 
We went to this really cute town and walked around to check out the shops. Their family was so sweet and entertaining! This is his step dad's brother's daughter, Ruby. She was so cute and everyone loved her so much. This was the first time my boy held a baby, she had a major crush on him too lol.
 

End of a great week :) Hanging out in the backyard until we finish our tea.


Can't wait for the next week...and the next after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment