Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 2: Alexis Evelyn Living in London!

Loving London already! My internship is pretty cool and I still can't wipe the "accomplished" smile off my face :) I've been eating some great food and living up this fun adventure!


Window/Street Views!


Gone Fishing! 
Went fishing for the 1st time with my boys brother and "mate" :) It was actually pretty cool, at first I thought it would be a little boring but it turned out to be fun! There was beautiful weather but no bites from the fishes :( 
After, we went back home and ordered Indian food and drank ciders.



Next day we cleaned my boys BMW Z4 Coupe aka "Zeddy" :)


Model fitting for internship!
 This was pretty fun and normal to me, so I wasn't nervous about messing up! The girls were all sweet and they were all from different places which I thought was interesting.
















Mmmmm my favorite...FOOD!!



Borough Market and wandering about!
I went on an adventure on my own for the 1st time and ended up in this little area! It was so cool, but I ended up eating earlier and missing this feast! I also walked around a whole lot more that day and saw so many cool things!
























The 4th of July!
My boy felt bad that I was missing 4th of July with my family so he met me up after my internship and took me out to eat BBQ and get drunk. I had so much fun that night but felt like such a loser wearing my kitty cat jumper riding a unicycle! I didn't know we were going out and I wasn't prepared!


Getting pumped about the Wireless festival!!! 7/12/13


Date at "Time for Tea" <3





Deciding to my Strawberry Lemonade for everyone on Sunday BBQ Day! :)





Can't wait for the next week...and the next after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment