Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 11 and 12: Alexis Evelyn Living in London!

My mom has booked her ticket to come and see me for my birthday!! Also, my boy just booked my birthday trip to Ibiza, Spain!! 
 So the past 2 weeks have been very low key, staying in and saving money :)
I've been on an online shopping high though! Need bathing suits and summer clothes asap...and I need to plan my mom's trip while she's here for 7 days!

Shopping in Oxford Circus :)


 

 

  



  

 Went to visit his step- grandparents :) They were so sweet and they had a ton of animals and massive Greyhound dogs. It was a lot of fun to hear their traveling stories and knowing they've been together for over 50 years! Here's some pics of their dog and garden.




GBK!


Bored at 2am...decided to make an upside down banana cake with chocolate chips! mmmmm!




Saturday night dinner.


Homemade meatballs....mmmm

 
 
Can't wait for the next week...and the next after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment