Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 8: Alexis Evelyn Living in London!

Today we decided to check out the British Museum! This place was pretty awesome! We went straight to the Ancient Egypt Exhibition. That was so cool, but it was packed with tourist...boo!
We looked around and talked about coffins and mummies of individuals, but also furniture, fine jewellery and other burial goods. I don't know why but ever since I was little I've always been interested in this type of stuff :) 
I've never actuallly seen a mummy in such good condition...it was nuts. After we had to rush home so he can get ready for his night shift :(

 
 






Justin keeps playing with us! He's slowly releasing the name of his tracks <3 Man I LOVE him!!


 Sooo tempted to buy an ipad...I feel like it could be a god investment in the long run and work as a good portfolio for interviews and easily accessible for fashion shows. Boy this is expensive though!


Made dinner for my boy today...it's sad that this is the only thing I feel comfortable making for other people.


Yay Saturday night dinner at home :) Steak, sweet potato and corn on the cob...yummm!


On Sunday we took a little trip on the South Bank! It was a little crowded, but it was fun because it was lively. We walked around a I learned a little history on the buildings and river. We found a Mexican food truck and boy I was excited to finally eat a burrito! After that we grabbed an ice cream and walked along the river. I was mad because I forgot my camera and only had my itouch...boo! After walking around for 2 hours we went back home and had Sunday dinner waiting for us on the table :)















 My friend since high school sent me a letter from Cali! I was so excited :) Its funny how it's still cool to get mail/ have a pen pal! Thanks, Allina!!


Ahhhhh JT will be in London again on September 29th! Too bad I can't apply for the raffle...because I'm a "US" citizen...booo!! I've applied under his account so hopefully we'll win!!!


Can't wait for the next week...and the next after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment