Tuesday, August 27, 2013

'Nsync is here!


  On Sunday...5am my time...the best thing in the world happened!!! 'Nsync actually performed together since almost more than a decade!!! This was such a big deal to me and my sis', so I had to Skype into their 'Nsync party and watch it live with them :) 

I'll admit...once they popped up from the stage...I cried! It was the coolest thing I've seen since seeing them live! I don't even think they understand how much of an impact they've made in girls lives, but I was so obsessed with them in elementary/middle school/high school that I didn't even worry about having a boyfriend...because I had 5...as lame as that sounds!

They kept playing us all week, saying there's no reunion and they'll never get back together...but they did!! They tried to trick us! The fact that 'Nsync is trending on Facebook/Twitter is AWESOME!! They were broken up when Myspace came out, so I never got to talk about them or make posts about them lol. 

For this special night I made sure to wear my Justin Timberlake tank and have a cup of coffee close while watching the VMA's!





Ahhh! I keep watching it and it makes me soo happy!!!!!! Man, I love 'Nsync! <3<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment