Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 7: Alexis Evelyn Living in London!


 I heard about Pure London trade show through my internship and decided to check it out. I got to attend as a designer and rocked a really cool badge with my label on it :) The show was massive, with tons of exhibitors and random fashion shows here and there. I was excited to walk around and check everybody's display and hear an interview from Zandra Rhodes! I wore one of my dresses and got a few compliments from people at show :) It was such a cool experience and I had a lot of fun with Melane, a fellow intern :) 









































My sister, Maxine, started a 'Juice Cleanse' blog! It's pretty cool and the art work was made by her friend Andy.

Click here to check it out :) Good job, sis!



On August 9th it was my boys nan's birthday :) I decorated the house the night before for her, forgot to take a picture, and she was happy. On the day of her birthday the whole family went to dinner at a local harvester. I had a fish pie...and boy was that good! We drank ciders and wine and hung out for 3 hours at the table. It was nice to be invited and see how different families celebrate birthday's. I'm so use to the way my family celebrates, it actually makes me miss them more!  







 Can't wait for the next week...and the next after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment