Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 6: Alexis Evelyn Living in London!

On Monday, my boy decided to surprise me and take me to The Shard! We went on floors 68 and 72 and saw some really sick views! I was really happy to be in such an awesome building looking around at city with major history! After we went to eat at Prezzo's...my favorite little Italian place!

 













 

After our date, I met up with an old friend, Bryan, from college that happens to be living in London. He was a graduate from our school majoring in Architecture. Since then he's been traveling around the world and working on a sick shoe line. It was pretty cool catching up and knowing someone from my school is doing great! Check out his work here :) Below is me rocking a pair of his heels!


On Friday night we went out in Shoreditch and got completed "battered" lol. It was a fun night but man the guys out here can drink! We started at 4pm and didn't stop until midnight! I can't even remember which places we went to, but thankfully I took some pictures to remind myself of the night ;)

 






Can't wait for the next week...and the next after that!!



No comments:

Post a Comment